• Installs conduits, teck cable, VFD’s, etc.
• Wires and troubleshoots machinery
• Submits verbal and written reports as required or requested related to machinery he/she has worked on
• Keeps detailed and accurate reports and documentation
• Adheres to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances
• Performs all other work as assigned by Maintenance Manager or other authorized management persons Required Competencies:
• 309A Electrician License preferred. Will accept 4th year apprentice
• Able to read and interpret blue prints and schematics
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Energetic and enthusiastic approach balanced with strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Punctual and hard working
• Results-oriented and a strong sense of urgency / focus
• Use personal protective equipment with lockout / isolation procedures as required
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GreenMantra Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please be advised that, because of high volumes of applications, we will only be able to respond to candidates who will be selected for interviews and will not respond to inquiries about the process unless we initiate contact. Thank you for your understanding.